As a global leader in brand consulting and design, Landor helps clients create agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive marketplace. Our work enables top brands—from Barclays to BMW and Tide to Taj—to stand for something while never standing still.
Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design.
Founded by Walter Landor in 1941, Landor pioneered many of the research, design, and consulting methods that are now standard in the branding industry. Today, Landor has 25 offices in 19 countries, working with a broad spectrum of world-famous brands. Clients include Adecco Group, Airbus, Alitalia, Bayer, BBC, BP, Citroën, Danone, Emaar Properties, Etihad Airways, Lavazza, Nike, One&Only Resorts, Procter & Gamble, Siemens and Tata Group.
Landor is a member of the Young & Rubicam Group within WPP, the world's largest marketing and communications firm. For more information, please visit Landor.com and follow Landor on Facebook and Twitter.
The Strategy Intern provides a variety of support to the Strategy team through data gathering and analysis that uncovers insights and supports a point of view for our clients. Reporting to a Strategist, working on a combination of research, analysis and strategic brand development. This is a great opportunity to work closely with leading experts and become a key player in influential strategic thinking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing analytical skills through individual or team project assignments
- Learning, embracing and displaying a passion and curiosity for design and branding
- Is learning about and growing in comfort with all of Landor’s capabilities, including Research, Innovation, Design, Naming/Verbal Identity, Environments, and Engagement
- Is beginning to connect the dots between Landor’s capabilities and a client’s brand-led business challenges
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner
People and Team
- Developing an understanding of team interaction and team member roles
- Listens to constructive feedback and responds positively
- Fosters communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions
- Participates in workshops and other sessions to grow expertise in Experience Maps, Opportunity Mapping, and other tools to identify business opportunities and solve clients’ business challenges
- Seeks out knowledge and active feedback
- Takes notes and develops minutes to document activity and actions
- Supports his/her manager and the Strategy team
Strategic and Innovative Thinking
- Absorbs knowledge and learning from attending planning sessions and internal work sessions
- Listens effectively and pro-actively participates in branding discussions
- Developing an understanding of the role of brand strategy and Landor’s strategic tools
- Developing an understanding of Landor’s design and production process
- Manage time to budget
- successfully finished the first three to four semesters of a Bachelor study in economics like Business Administration, Brand Management etc.
- Extraordinary extracurricular activities that demonstrate passion, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Passionate about being culturally connected and on the leading edge of brands, marketing and design
Capabilities/Competencies for Success
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Exceptionally organized, with systems for tracking and managing time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Driven and ambitious
- Problem solver
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage changing priorities
Duration and salary
- Duration of six months
- next start is possible from February 2020
- internship is paid
We are looking forward to receive your complete application including cover letter, cv and certificates. Thank you!