Lancium is dedicated to accelerating the energy transition. We create technologies and build infrastructure that balances and stabilizes the power grid while encouraging more clean energy production.
Lancium is seeking an HPC Solution Architect to join the Lancium Compute team. Lancium’s products include the Lancium Compute Platform for high performance computing (HPC) applications, Lancium Smart Response for server power management, and Lancium Clean Compute Centers that absorb excess renewable energy. These solutions help ensure that renewable energy can power our future.
As a Solution Architect (SA) on the Lancium Compute team, you will be the technical expert who helps customers successfully deploy HPC and AI applications on Lancium Compute’s PaaS Cloud. They will develop a deeper understanding of the prominent workloads in each of the target market segments and help customers realize our value proposition. The SA should have a strong technical background in HPC and have experience with providing strong customer service. You will help customers set and build policies, practices, and governance for systematically managing solutions throughout their lifecycle.
- Design Customer Solutions, collaborate with the wider Lancium teams to help customers and partners architect HPC Solutions that leverage Lancium Compute offerings.
- Provide thought leadership on solutions that benefit customers using Lancium Compute Services. This takes the form of blogs, whitepapers and reference architectures, webinars, tutorials etc.
- Develop deep understanding of each of the HPC market segments, their use cases and solution ecosystem to be the trusted advisor to customers and partners
- Serve as a key member of the sales and business development team in refining the go-to-market strategy through deep understanding of customer, competitor analysis and market research
- Influence the product and engineering roadmaps through in-depth understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with high performance computing systems in Research/Academia, Life Sciences, EDA/Semiconductors, Financial Services, CAE or others.
- Hands-on experience architecting and building HPC clusters and large-scale compute solutions
- Communicate effectively in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, physical or life sciences or related discipline
- Working knowledge of HPC schedulers and distributed/parallel file systems, underlying IT Systems, and the HPC deployment process, high throughput and tight coupling approaches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a MUST, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, and virtual teams.
- An understanding of the cloud computing delivery model and knowledge of AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience in a customer facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- United States (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401K Plan