In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role:
As a Head of Operations at Lana, you'll help and participate in the company's strategy initiatives for the MX Operations team.
- Define local strategy for attracting new users and loyalty of active users.
- Implementation of local processes to optimize the user experience and Lana metrics in the complete cycle of our users.
- Support the CS team in solving particular / general problems and, if possible, evaluate and optimize operational processes.
- Coordinate the best user acquisition and retention strategies with performance marketing aligned with product team
- Deal with our B2B partners for user acquisition
- Lead the community building area focused on the development of our users.
- Responsible for the communication, onboarding, documentation and quality of the additional benefits of the platform (credits, advances, evendors, microapps, etc.)
- Responsible of the logistics processes for card fulfillment
- You have more than 5 years in operations or similar
- Degree in engineering, administration or other relevant
- You have very strong communication skills
- You are organized and able to manage several projects in parallel with an operational mindset. Change is the only constant.
- You are familiar and comfortable dealing with Product and Technology teams, processes and terminologies
- You are comfortable working with short deadlines, demanding environments and dealing complicated situations
- You have experience working in fast-growing companies with multicultural environments
- You are obsessed with delivery
- You are a leader convincing people to help you to execute a business case based on data and your intuition
- Your work has to have a social impact and true meaning
- You are humble and eager to learn
- You are a team player, so you can defend your ideas but you are flexible to understand other’s positions/opinions.
- You have experience in Financial Services or Fintech (Not a must but highly valued)
- You are comfortable communicating in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work independently, without assistance will be an added advantage
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and full remote is up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and child's birthday.
- 500 USD / Year budget for training (books, e-learning platforms…)
- (If you join us in a city where we have an office) Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself!!!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.