In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
We closed our funding round early this year that would allow us to improve our technology, expand our product offering, and continue growing and expanding into new markets.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role,
- Execution of “business as usual” operational tasks for different business processes.
- Identify & implement automation in business processes via no-code tools, scripting, etc.
- Define new business processes or improvements in the existing ones.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytic tools and other strategies that identify patterns, extract results and business indicators
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst,Business Data Analyst or Operations / Processes roles
- Some technical expertise regarding data models, databases, data mining and segmentation techniques is expected
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
However, it is not essential, but we would also like you to have a background of Engineering and/or mathematics and have worked in startups, or consultancies.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and full remote is up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and child's birthday.
- Other benefits :)
- Fun team and personal development programs.
- (If you join us in a city where we have an office) Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself!!!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.