In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role,
As a Senior Product Manager at Lana, you'll help and participate in the company's product initiatives.
- You’ll help set the vision for the product roadmap in alignment with the global strategy and OKRs
- You'll be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of major product initiatives; coordinating the execution and participation of the different stakeholders
- You’ll keep the management team informed about the situation of the different initiatives and the product as a whole
- You’ll be responsible for defining and implementing agile product methodologies and processes
- You'll have the opportunity to lead the payments initiative, creating different products, experimenting and scaling it
We’re looking for Senior Product Manager with a proven track record leading, managing, and growing successful products in a product focus technology company.
- You have more than 3 years in product management or similar.
- You have technical experience and expertise sufficient to understand higher-level technical problems.
- You are highly creative and love solving complex problems that balance user experience, engineering resources, and business needs.
- You have a solid track record collaborating in technological product development in consumer-facing startups/scaleups / innovative corporates
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute it.
- You like to take decisions based on data and user research but you also trust your intuition. You are socially conscious and consider your job as a mean to have an impact
- You are humble and eager to learn
- You prefer leading by example rather than imposition
- You are proactive to take on responsibilities, make decisions and always have solid arguments
- You can defend your ideas but are flexible to understand other’s positions
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- You are able to work from a European or American time zone.
- You are available for occasional travel to Europe (Madrid) and Latin America (Mexico City, Santiago, and possibly other destinations in the future) - Max 6 weeks per year.
- You have experience in Financial Services or Fintech (Not a must but highly valued)
- You have experience in payments or similar.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and full remote is up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and child's birthday.
- Other benefits :)
- Fun team and personal development programs.
- (If you join us in a city where we have an office) Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself!!!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.