In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
We closed our funding round early this year that would allow us to improve our technology, expand our product offering, and continue growing and expanding into new markets.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role,
As CRM Manager, you will be working with amazing people to solve complex problems that impact and improve the lives of our users.
- Day to day, you'll own the "hands on the keyboard" execution of CRM campaigns and canvases, while ensuring the best user experience
- Help in building a robust CRM strategy in line with the local /global priorities
- Define new campaigns that will raise customer awareness and help users through the conversion funnel on Lana’s product
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights
- Collaborate with our Data/Tech team to request and implement new product features
- Launch and automate new CRM campaigns that drives revenue
- Work closely with the local operations team, to ensure that communications respect users and brand guidelines
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of our customer life-cycle through out-of-the-box thinking
- Manage all steps of global campaign planning working hand in hand with local teams to ensure timely input in the planning stage, proper media planning, adequate content localization, and flawless execution.
- Create reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice, actionable recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
- 4+ years of marketing-specific experience, with a focused on digital acquisition, deep understanding of CRM strategies and communications.
- Experience with CRM tools, preferable Braze expert.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and problem-solving attitude, you always find a way to get things done.
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Hands-on experience and willingness to not just strategize but also own execution.
- Web analytics tools (Braze, Google Analytics, Amplitude, FB Business, etc.) and data visualization platforms ( Metabase, Tableau, etc.)*
- Performance-based mindset - ability to understand the levers that drive performance and the actions needed to optimize campaigns (audience, bids/budgets, creative, conversion rate levers)
- You have significant experience in leveraging digital data for marketing activations
- Deep knowledge of all the important KPIs (acquisition, activation, retention...etc) and their relationship
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functionally to develop and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Microsoft Office experience
- You feel comfortable speaking in English.
However, it is not essential, but we would also like you to have a background of Engineering and/or mathematics and have worked in startups, or consultancies.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and full remote is up to you!
- Along with your local paid vacation plus all the public holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and your child's birthday.
- Other benefits :)
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- Great team and culture, just bring yourself!!!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.