In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
We closed our funding round early this year that would allow us to improve our technology, expand our product offering, and continue growing and expanding into new markets.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
About the role...
We are looking for a versatile Administrative officer for our HQ in Madrid.
- Build strong relationships across the organization and be the ambassador of Lana's Culture and Values.
- Operational and financial - accounting support, expenses management such as onboarding new vendors, dealing with invoices,... You will be our quality analyst regarding the vendor’s services, so the maintenance of the high standards is important.
- Be the point of contact for all internal and external admin processes.
- Coordinate internal or external events for the team.
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Management of cross-functional communications ensuring the effective understanding and handling
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Accounting Assistant
- Good communication skills.
- You are an adaptable and fast learner. “The right person in the right place”
- You love solving problems.
- Helping others makes you happy.
- You are picky with the little details.
- You love data and that helps you to be a more analytical thinker.
We're growing fast and we are SUPER motivated with the project, but If we still haven't convinced you...
- Flexible working hours and remote from home!
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday and/or child's birthday.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.