At Lana, we’re building a super app to provide access to financial products.
We are making it easy for everyone to guarantee access to the financial world in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is operating in Mexico and Chile where new regulations make it possible to operate as a Fintech. Our next goal is to expand to the rest of Latin America.
Would you like to achieve this challenge with us?
About the role...
Here are some of the things you will be doing on a day-to-day basis in this position:
- Tackle complex problems regarding a-synchronicity, multiple data flows and more.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Developing new features and tweak existing ones in a data-driven fashion.
- Producing simple, maintainable code while always looking to improve on it.
- Owning your code all the way to production with a continuous delivery pipeline by working closely with our Systems team following a DevOps philosophy.
- Fluent English.
- Solid Android experience.
- Experience using Git and Github
- Experience interacting with remote APIs (REST, Protobuf, etc)
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology.
- Our applications are built in Kotlin and Go, so previous experience with any of them is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
We’re a growing fast and we are super motivated with the project, but If we still haven't convinced you...
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday and/or child's birthday.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Fun parties!!!
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
<Everyone is welcome to join us!!! #followlana #belana #fintechlana>