At Lana, we’re building a super app to provide access to financial products.
We are making it easy for everyone to guarantee access to the financial world in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is operating in Mexico and Chile where new regulations make it possible to operate as a Fintech. Our next goal is to expand to the rest of Latin America.
Would you like to achieve this challenge with us?
About the role...
We are looking for new members to help us build from scratch our Data Engineering features around Financial Services, and here is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Streamline data processing of the original event sources and consolidate them in source of truth event logs
- Build and maintain real-time/batch data pipelines that can consolidate and clean up usage analytics
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, execute and release new services and features
- Continuously identifying, evaluating and implementing new tools and approaches to maximize development efficiency
- Product-ionizing Machine Learning models.
- At least 3 years experience in coding and delivering complex data projects
- Advanced knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, and are happy to learn more
- Proven track record in Data Engineering
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude
- Deep understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks (Hadoop ecosystem, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Deep understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time and low-latency data processing (Apache Spark/Beam)
- Proficiency with databases and SQL expertise is required. Experience in building data pipelines. Understanding of NoSQL technologies including columnar, document, and key-value data storage technologies (other non relational database will be considered)
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Big Data products (Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow…)
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Bonus points: Understanding of how to develop and architect machine learning models
We’re a growing fast and we are SUPER motivated with the project, but If we still haven't convinced you...
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday and/or child's birthday.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Fun parties!!!
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
<Everyone is welcome to join us!!! #followlana #belana #fintechlana>