Lana is a new Fintech born out in Maxi Mobility, the holding company of Cabify, Easy Taxi and Movo and one of the most innovative and disruptive conglomerates in Spain and Latin America.
The idea of creating Lana comes from a need identified by Cabify to allow its drivers to access to mainstream and personalized financial products such as credits and insurances. These drivers, and to a bigger extent all “gig economy” workers, don’t have a proper salary or employer and traditional financial institutions find it hard to create risk profiles for them, hence offering them credits or other risk related products. However, these workers do have proven recurrent flow of earnings and should be eligible for accessing this kind of products.
In this context, Lana offers essential financial services to gig economy workers by creating a platform that connects these workers with financial institutions that can leverage the internal knowledge from the “gig economy” companies to create risk profiles. We are starting by offering these products to all Cabify drivers in Mexico and Chile but we have a bigger ambition: to become the primary bank for “gig economy” workers in Latin America.
The market opportunity is huge and by being part of the Maxi Mobility group we have a privileged position to capture it. To do so we are building an awesome team of seasoned engineers, gig economy and fintech experts.
Do you want to join us in our challenge to change the lives of millions of people in Latin America who don't currently have access to electronic banking?
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
We are looking for a great Talent Acquisition Specialist to be based in our HQ, in Madrid.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will require a proven track record in talent acquisition, which means exposure to a high amount and very fast-paced recruitment environment.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Recruit for all business areas (Operations, tech profiles, finance, legal, etc in different levels)
- Guide and be the main point of contact in the end-to-end cycle of recruitment, including sourcing, pre-screening, interviews, participation in the offer negotiation;
- Stakeholder management with your hiring managers for a high quality recruiting process
- Represent Lana in diverse job fairs in universities and events;
- Keep our Career Page up-to-date, as well as our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be part of different fronts and projects related to Talent Acquisition according to its need.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment in fast-paced environments (preferably a start-up).
- Experience recruiting finance or fintech profiles.
- Strong experience in sourcing passive candidates in different channels;
- You have an analytical mind and a strategic view of the People area
- You are totally familiarized working with LinkedIn;
- Plus: Consultancy experience
- Fluent Spanish and advanced English, with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Sales skills is a plus
- Portuguese is a plus
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘always trying to do it better’! You’ll join the Pride & Talent team, working very closely with our Cabify and Movo People teams on a fun, engaged and experienced team, who is ready to welcome you and share more about MaxiMobility!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!