Cabify was founded to make cities better places to live by connecting people to improve mobility services. Along the way, it spread out to more than 12 countries becoming Spain's first tech unicorn. Now, we're building upon our community to create the future of payments and electronic banking with Lana.
Our mission is to connect financial services with the people who need them and don't have enough access to them.
This is where you come in. We're looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help us build a delightful product experience to address this problem.
Are you passionate about building high quality user interfaces? Do you enjoy focusing on architecture and performance? Are you keen on writing tests to keep everything running smoothly after each deploy?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
About the role
Here are some of the things you'll do as a Frontend Engineer at Lana:
- Work in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute and define technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work with designers to create and maintain a design system that ensures the delivery of consistent user interfaces.
- Collaborate with a small team of engineers, designers and product owners.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You have a solid experience and deep knowledge of React and ES6.
- You know how to optimize builds for mobile devices.
- You are comfortable writing tests for in-use and new components.
- You take care of the UI and make it work as it was designed.
- You are fluent in English. English is our main working language.
The good stuff
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday and/or child's birthday.
- Discounts on Cabify rides.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Fun team events regularly and personal development programmes.
- Nice office environment with free fruit and coffee.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us today!