In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
We closed our funding round early this year that would allow us to improve our technology, expand our product offering, and continue growing and expanding into new markets.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
As an engineer in Lana, you will be working with awesome people solving complex problems that influence and improve the lives of our customers.
Our current backend tech stack for this project consists of:
- Docker + Kubernetes
What we’re looking for:
We’re searching for systems engineers with a deep understanding of how to deal with securing sensitive information and the intricacies of how different technologies work together to maintain a robust and complex production system. Your objective will be to help developers deploy and maintain their code in production, with excessive monitoring and an unhealthy obsession in security best practices.
This is a hands-on role in a new project within the group, so it's a great opportunity to make your mark from the very beginning. Your decisions will affect how the company moves in the future.
We'll be looking for most of the following in your profile:
- Strong educational background, e.g Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with the team in English (written and spoken)
- Unix/Linux systems guru knowledge
- A background in security and a deep understanding of the potential risks.
- PCI experience highly valued.
- Real-time distributed systems deployment.
- A preference for simple system architectures and micro-services, including experience in technologies like Docker.
- Advanced networking knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment.
- Passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code and/or solutions.
- Comfortable with complex git/github workflows (submodules, branches, forks, pull requests, merging, rebasing)
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!