Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As a part of our Service Support team, the candidate will provide high quality support with very good customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end users, peers, and managers, primarily face-to-face as on-site support for service requests and on-site problem resolution
What You’ll Do
- Able to travel domestically for Lambda’s Enterprise Customer and Lambda Cloud Data Center, some overnight travel and last minute may be required, up to 80%.
- Provide customer facing end-user support
- Install and Configure Servers and Network Switches (Edgecore, Juniper and Mellanox Switches)
- Perform Server and Workstation Break Fix
- Perform onsite updates, Configuration changes, or Software installations.
- Manage the assigned ticket and ensure tickets are resolved and closed within the defined service level agreement. Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and promptly follow up as needed.
- Works closely with Sales and Customer Support stakeholders to ensure high customer satisfaction
Experience that’s great to have
- Minimum of 3-years of demonstrated success working in a technical, customer facing role.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Data Center Environment
- Able to work onsite at customer facilities, often with little supervision.
Nice to Have
- Security Clearance
- Experience working with a secure/classified environment
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS ,ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 60, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.