Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is looking for talented customer service professionals who are passionate about creating an effortless customer experience. This pivotal role will be uniquely positioned between Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations to be an integral part of each order’s success. You will work closely with Fortune 500 companies, major research institutions, and deep learning startups who are at the forefront of their industries.
What You’ll Do
- Guide customers through the order process, giving updates during procurement, assembly and shipment, while being proactive about communicating any delays.
- Maintain a high level of customer happiness through post order NPS surveys.
- Communicate effectively both internal and external to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Work cross functionally to ensure any post order issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Experience that’s great to have
- Strong written and verbal skills, you have the ability to de-escalate any situation and speak transparently to customers.
- Process oriented and a strong desire to work collaboratively to not only maintain a process but seek to improve upon it.
- At least 2 years prior experience working closely with customers in support and/or order management.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
Nice to Have
- Technical knowledge in manufacturing, IT, Server, AI, ML or related fields.
- Proficiency with G-Suite, Salesforce, Front, Slack and Monday.com
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 60, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.