Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
About the Role
As Lambda's Product Marketing Manager for Machine Learning Hardware, you will own, create, and lead the marketing efforts for the servers and workstations used by Machine Learning and AI experts at Fortune 500 companies and top research universities worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Develop positioning, messaging, and content that clearly articulates features/benefits and value propositions
- Plan and drive go-to-market and ongoing marketing programs to expand awareness and lead generation
- Develop sales enablement tools and training materials that streamline the sales process
- Be the go-to expert on the product, customers, and competition for your product line
Experience You'll Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven product marketing experience with computer and GPU compute hardware.
- Solid writing skills with the ability to transform tech into compelling copy and content.
- Technical track record working closely with engineering/technical teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Nice To Have
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, computer architecture, GPU computing, and data center infrastructure.
- Previous experience managing servers, workstations, or HPC products.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 60, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.