Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense. Industries we serve include Robotics, Aerospace, Healthcare, Autonomous Vehicles, Government, Finance & University Research.
About the Role
As a Commercial Account Executive at Lambda, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of transactions from organizations including AI Startups, Mid-Market & Small Businesses (SMBs), Universities, and independent ML researchers across multiple industries.
What You’ll Do
- Handle and own transactional sales processes with a high volume of demand.
- Promptly respond and serve prospective customers from several inbound sales funnels, including inbound phone calls, inbound website chats, inbound emails.
- Generate pipeline through outbound prospecting, personalized emails and cold calling.
- Maintain strategic, long-term, trusting relationships with a high volume of clients in order to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Own full sales cycle from lead to close.
We’re looking for someone with
- Background or strong interest in selling AI software, cloud computing, GPU hardware or infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Time management and organizational skills
- You have closed multiple small to medium sized deals - $10k-100k
- 2-5 years of sales experience at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- An ability to engage in both technical and business-level conversations with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering managers, ML researchers and PhD students.
- A love for process - Documenting sales calls and meetings, and following up with customers in a timely manner based on the expectations set forth.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.