Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As an Account Executive at Lambda, you will close multi-million dollar deals with the Department of Defense, government research labs, military and defense contractors. Our customers include government & defense organizations like the DoD, Raytheon and the Naval Research Lab.
What You’ll Do
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business.
- Lead complex, technical, consultative sales.
- Contribute to the development and execution of our outbound strategy. This includes on-site presentations, executive level networking, and conference attendance.
- As a founding member of the sales team, establish the culture and character of Lambda’s sales org.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Security clearance, either Secret or Top Secret (required)
- Experience selling servers, workstations or cloud services. (required)
- You have closed multiple $100k+ sales and are comfortable managing multi-million dollar customer relationships. (required)
- 5+ years of experience selling to the DoD, military and/or defense contractors (B2G).
- Solid understanding of government wide acquisition contract vehicles, GSA and other federal supply schedules.
- Background or strong interest in selling AI software, cloud computing, GPU hardware or infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
- Capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including VPs of machine learning, heads of IT infrastructure, the C-Suite & high-ranking government officials.
- A love for process. Documenting sales calls and meetings is second nature to you. Following up when you say you will is important to solidifying customer trust.
- A willingness to share success with the team. Mentoring new members is a meaningful part of your career.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.