Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us and work at a profitable startup where we’re building powerful research computers and software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts around the world.
About the Role
Lambda is looking for a Warehouse Associate in order to ensure our products are ready for shipment by packaging, labeling, and preparing products for transport.
What You’ll Do
- Pack, weigh, and label products for shipment or storage
- Receives package and follow the company’s SOP
- Prepare and organize received stock for inventory
- Document all materials that are coming into the warehouse
- Follow all Lambda guidelines regarding packaging
- Assist in unloading shipments, accepting, and signing for deliveries from distributors.
- Maintain records of packaging processes, shipping, and deliveries.
- Ensure warehouse is clean and organized
Our ideal candidate will bring a strong attention to detail and organizational skills to our shipping and packaging procedures. We are looking for someone who is hands on, and is eager to work with a small team.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
- This role requires regularly restocking and shelving physical hardware delivery items, thus requires the ability to regularly lift and move physical hardware and equipment up to 50 lbs.
Nice to Have
- Experience in a manufacturing or related field a plus
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.