Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As a Lambda Accounting Manager, you will be the first accounting hire at Lambda prior to Lambda phasing out our third party accounting firm. This role will be helping integrate a new ERP system as well as helping to automate as many accounting related functions as possible.
What You’ll Do
(List responsibilities and make them as important as possible)
- Oversee and complete month end close by completing the following activities:
- Manage data between our various platforms (bank feeds, Django, Stripe)
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Manage the accounts receivable process:
- Booking orders
- Manage invoicing
- Match cash receipts against invoices
- Deposit liability reconciliation
- Manage the accounts payable process
- Enter POs
- Process bills
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all transactions recorded
- Perform high level flux analysis on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with our third party accountants on sales tax review
- Assist in audit cycles
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Coordinate with Operations team
Experience that’s great to have
- At least five years of previous experience as a bookkeeper
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with the following software/platforms:
- Quickbooks Online
- MS Office
- Stripe payments processor
- Background/understanding of hardware and cloud products
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a high growth company
- Experience working with inventory
- Experience bookkeeping for multiple companies or business units at the same time
- Designing a month end close process
- Evaluating and implementing a change to automated invoicing
- Experience or participated in
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.