Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and professional Material Handler to join our warehouse department. If you are a hardworking individual who can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then we are interested in you. In this position, you will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing merchandise.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding physical fitness. You will also possess in-depth knowledge of various warehouse machinery and equipment.
What You’ll Do
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording/creating location of inventory.
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and manufacturing areas
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory
- Prepares finished product for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines
Experience that’s great to have
- Data entry, math and computer skills
- Team Player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software
Nice to Have
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS ,ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.