Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
We’re looking for a technical support engineer who is excited about providing customers with world class technical support for their GPU cloud infrastructure.
This role is a great way to build a deep understanding of high performance GPU cloud computing, which is a great stepping stone into future opportunities. With a front row seat to the Machine Learning (ML) space, you won't be supporting run of the mill tech. You'll be exposed to: cutting edge ML frameworks and models, exciting new projects being built by users large and small, and a fast growing field of ML researchers and engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Be first point of contact for all incoming cloud technical support questions (phone, email, chat, and forum)
- Troubleshoot both linux and machine learning issues for customers both large and small
- Document solutions to common problems
- Help us improve our support processes so we can better provide helpful and timely support
Experience that’s great to have
- Linux administration experience, either hobbyist or professional
- Shell and Python scripting proficiency
- Experience with at least one machine learning framework (i.e. TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing automations in either Zendesk or Intercom
- Prior cloud technical support experience
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS ,ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.