Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
You’ll be in charge of all new hardware product engineering at Lambda. You’ll bring engineering expertise and thought leadership to the design of high performance computing systems for deep learning. You’ll be comfortable with PCIe topologies, data center power and cooling, networking, and general purpose GPU compute.
What You’ll Do
- Assume engineering leadership for our flagship product: Lambda Echelon
- Design reference architectures & bills of materials for new Lambda products
- Stay on the cutting edge of computer components including PCIe generation, CPU price / performance ratios, and GPU architectures
- Create video presentations, slides, diagrams, and author white papers that clearly communicate the system’s features and specifications
- Conduct CPU/GPU price/performance research based on real life benchmarks
- Validate new bills of materials for workstations, servers, and clusters
- Work alongside product, sales and operations team to design complete cluster solutions
Experience that’s great to have
- 5+ years working with High Performance Computing systems
- Experience giving presentations to large audiences
- Experience shipping IT infrastructure products from start to finish
- Understanding of data center power, cooling, networks, storage, and compute systems
Nice to Have
- Experience training neural networks or providing internal deep learning infrastructure
- Linux system administration experience
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS,ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.