Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems power cutting edge advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s growing client list included Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many more top public and private research institutions.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
You’ll be in charge of all new hardware product development at Lambda. You’ll lead a team of product managers and engineers as well as take ownership of our flagship product, Lambda Echelon GPU clusters.
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead a team of world class product managers and engineer
- Take product and engineering leadership for our flagship product: Lambda Echelon
- Talk with customers and translate their demands into exceptional products
- Outline product roadmap and deliver products to market
- Work alongside our sales, engineering and operations team to design a complete solution (systems and clusters including computational, storage and networking setup from the component level on both the hardware and software level)
Experience that’s great to have
- 5+ years working with High Performance Computing systems
- Experience shipping IT infrastructure products from start to finish
- Understanding of data center power, cooling, networks, storage, and compute systems
- Experience talking with customers and bringing exceptional products to market
Nice to Have
- Experience working with GPUs
- Experience training neural networks or providing internal deep learning infrastructure
- Linux system administration experience
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS ,ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 30, and growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.