Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us and work at a profitable startup where we’re building powerful research computers and software for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experts around the world.
About the Role
Responsible for architecting the future of Lambda’s entire eCommerce platform which provides a seamless purchasing experience for millions of dollars of AI servers every year. You’ll take on a diverse set of responsibilities ranging from landing page design, making changes to our product configuration system, and performing database migrations.
What You’ll Do
- Design AI server and cluster configuration pages and logic
- Create new product landing pages with an emphasis on CTAs and conversion optimization
- Work with the design team to create absolutely gorgeous landing pages and user interfaces
- Build tools used by our sales team to quote, invoice, and deliver products
- Work with our manufacturing team to build software to expedite build & shipping process
Solid background in software engineering. Startup experience as a senior engineer with a track record of shipping and maintaining web applications
- Startup experience & startup mindset
- Intellectual curiosity
- Highly effective team collaborator
- Demonstrated ability to ship web applications across the full stack (frontend, backend, sysadmin/devops)
- Strong engineering background, masters in EECS preferred, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
- Very comfortable in a command line interface
Technology We Use
- Python - (Django)
- Linux - (NGINX, PostgreSQL)
Quick Company Highlights
- Our research papers have been accepted into the top machine learning and graphics conferences, including ICCV, SIGGRAPH Asia, NeurIPS, and ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG).
- We are profitable and have tripled in growth since founding the company.
- We’re backed by investors including Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We’re headquartered in the Dogpatch and are a short walk from the 22nd Street Caltrain station in SF.
- Lambda operates as a remote workforce based on role. We produce hardware in our SF location and also have employees located remotely across the US.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- We provide employer sponsored benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401k Plan
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.