Lambda's mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our deep learning systems push advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self driving cars, and much more.
Our customers include Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and many others.
At Lambda, we have created a team based on merit, intellectual creativity, and strong collaboration. Join us in building the next generation of AI research machines and systems.
About the Role
Lambda provides GPU infrastructure to the world’s leading AI labs. You’ll lead all aspects of marketing from product marketing to demand generation to reach more AI engineers and researchers. Our business has grown by more than 10x over the last few years and we’re looking for a marketing leader who can help take us through our next stage of growth. Reporting to our CEO, you’ll have complete end to end ownership of our digital ad campaigns, setting our marketing strategy, budget, and generating marketing qualified leads. Initially you’ll need to roll up your sleeves but will be able to build a team with two others reporting to you.
What You’ll Do
- Define and execute on marketing strategy for our hardware product line
- Hire, manage, and retain exceptionally talented marketing people
- Lead company wide demand generation from campaign ideation all the way through content creation, and execution
- Work cross functionally with our sales team to define and generate MQLs to meet revenue goals
- Continuously measure and improve marketing campaign efficiency
- Craft clear and impactful messaging for new and existing products across laptops, workstations, servers, and clusters
- Leverage external design resources including graphic design and photography to give product launches and campaigns extra visual flair
Strong technical marketing background, ideally in enterprise software or hardware. Years of experience managing large demand generation budgets and crafting impactful product messaging. Proven management experience.
Experience We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- Has a background in hardware or SaaS, and experience targeting a technical audience.
- Startup experience & mindset with a bias for action
- Metrics and data-driven approach
- Able to operate independently and cross functionally to build out new programs and initiatives
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, digital marketing and email marketing tactics and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- A Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or math or previous work experience in an engineering position.
- Research papers accepted into top conferences, including Neurips, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG).
- Yearly Platinum sponsor of Neurips.
- Profitable and growing 500% year over year.
- Current team of 30 people and expanding fast.
- 100% Remote workforce for most roles.
- HQ in San Francisco.
- Backed by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- Generous cash & equity compensation.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) plan.
- 3 weeks annual paid time off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.