VIDEO PREDITOR (Shoot/Produce/Edit)
Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, DKNY, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and SoulCycle. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
We are currently looking for a Video Preditor to join us in our NYC office. This is a multi-talented person who can concept, shoot, edit, and produce final products across multiple clients. The ideal candidate can easily transition from autonomously owning a project to collaborating with a large team.
- Participate in creative briefs with internal stakeholders, ensuring strong collaborative relationships
- Create estimates and timing based on the individual requirements of each project
- Shoot on set and in the field working directly with talent
- Plan project timelines and schedules
- Manage delivery of digital campaigns and content, often with quick turnaround.
- Edit to final deliverable version
- Be an effective liaison between creative teams and client teams to keep project on budget and on brief
- 1-3 years experience in creative video production
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong, but versatile creative point of view to work on multiple brands
- Proven ability to create social content from conception to delivery on short timelines
- Strong editing skills
- Ability to provide cost estimates and quotations
- Be comfortable managing/prioritizing tasks for a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders