Talent & Casting Lead
Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, DKNY, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and SoulCycle. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial Talent & Casting Lead to develop and manage our talent partnership initiatives. The right candidate is excited to build unique compelling campaigns between top talent and brands, and is deeply passionate about style, fashion and culture.
- Develop and manage the execution of forward-thinking influencer marketing strategies across fashion, beauty, luxury, wellness and culture categories
- Manage client relationships, talent, and internal team members
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with clients
- Recruit, develop and manage a growing team
- Use technology and partnerships to find the most appropriate influencers for our clients’ business challenges
- Negotiate directly with influencers, their agents and casting partners
- Participate in client meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact
- Foster strong working relationships with internal teams (Strategy, Creative, Legal, Finance, Account)
- 4+ years experience working at talent/influencer marketing agency or platform
- 4+ years experience working in digital advertising
- Have significant experience in client management
- P&L and business management experience
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to facilitate teamwork
- Track record of building, developing and managing teams
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment