Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, DKNY, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and SoulCycle. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our New York office. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the timely and orderly flow of all projects, working directly with Account Services from project inception to materials release and billing.
- Confer with key team members to develop a project plan, milestones, and required tasks for each project
- Develop, maintain, and communicate time-sensitive, up-to-date project schedules, while working closely with Video Production, Creative, and Account Services
- Prepare daily task lists and status—consisting of work in progress, upcoming work, and expectations from departments through specified time frame
- Follow up to ensure project goals are being met and provide direction and solutions to issues when needed
- Maintain current and consistent project files and folders
- Monitor departments to ensure efficient time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to identify or even anticipate potential roadblocks or issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to foster inter-departmental relationships
- Organized, efficient, detail-oriented and a self-starter – a team player who sees tasks from start to finish with oversight only as necessary
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 2+ years project management experience, minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred