Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, DKNY, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and SoulCycle. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
We are currently looking for a Digital Editor to join us in our NYC office. This person will be responsible for independent day-to-day production of Video projects. The individual will work with the Account, Creative, and Production teams to translate client goals to the team, while ensuring that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality creative.
- Independent management of complex digital video projects
- Edit branded content for diverse range of clients and internal agency purposes
- Maintain content quality within condensed timelines.
- Prep projects for finishing, conform, and delivery in Premiere
- Quality check all outputs for accuracy, meeting all specs and requirements
- Define project approach and resourcing needs with discipline leads
- Facilitate effective workflow between project team members
- Communication of project status to team and clients
- On-time, on-budget delivery of digital projects of the highest quality
- Organize masters and deliverables on server
- Maintain organized projects on Wiredrive
- Manage workflow of projects, including breakdown and organization of footage, SFX, music, and graphics
- Manage data and trouble shoot as needed
- 3-5 years experience in video/film production as editor, along with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs and their proper handling
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Audio post production experience is a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc.)