Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency specializing in fashion, luxury, and lifestyle. We combine sound strategic thinking with the highest level of creative execution.
Current clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Tiffany & Co., Hue, Jimmy Choo, Ferragamo, among others. Please visit us at lairdandpartners.com for more information on the agency.
The account manager is the primary internal and external contact for day-to-day activities. They help support the daily maintenance and routine functioning of the account. Over time, they are meant to take a supporting role in bigger picture projects. They must have a proven ability to consistently manage small and ultimately mid-scale projects from inception through completion.
- Ensure executional elements of each campaign/project are completed on time and to specifications
- Conduct daily status with project manager
- Update weekly client status reports
- Manage estimates and help maintain production budgets
- Manage post production for all assets (still, digital and video)
- Manage all legal clearance and substantiation
- Respond promptly to all client and internal requests
- Monitor and distribute relevant competitive, category and trends information
- Prior agency, marketing or client side experience and experience with Integrated and/or digital accounts (1+year)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to think on their feet and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and persuasive skills