Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, DKNY, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and SoulCycle, among others. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
Laird + Partners is seeking an entrepreneurial Manager of Insights & Analytics to lead our consumer insights, data and analytics initiatives. The role requires you to identify audience and content trends across social platforms, as well as converting data into actionable insights and recommendations for our strategy, creative, production and account teams, as well as our top clients. This role requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with a proficiency at problem-solving and a strong understanding of the social and digital media landscape. The candidate is responsible for gathering, verifying, and reporting on key marketing metrics and KPIs, as well as generating campaign and vertical insights for top brands.
- Develop analytics and insights dashboards to better inform strategy, creative, production and account teams
- Drive advanced data analysis, peeling back layers of data to look into the drivers of data trends
- Desire to drill into trends, test hypotheses, and become an expert on social media measurement
- Gathering, verifying, and reporting on key campaign metrics and KPIs
- Serve as the key research POC for our clients and their data and analytics needs
- Interfacing with senior-level clients, both internally and externally
- Generating campaign and vertical industry insights for top clients
- Displays a positive, engaging, and collaborative attitude.
- 3-5 years of experience in market research, data analytics, or business/media strategy at a top media publisher, tech firm, research company, or ad agency
- Experience in or deep passion for style-driven brands and marketing
- B.S. in market research, statistics, marketing, or psychology
- Advanced analytical capabilities with ability to synthesize findings from multiple data sources
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with other internal teams
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- A strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the social media landscape
- Continue to develop and adapt processes/feedback loops with multiple key, internal stakeholders
- Ability to remain flexible and nimble by demonstrating a forward thinking mentality and willingness to utilize new data sources
- Advanced knowledge of the digital advertising marketplace
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote