Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency specializing in fashion, luxury, and lifestyle. We combine sound strategic thinking with the highest level of creative execution.
Current clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Tiffany & Co., Hue, Jimmy Choo, Ferragamo, among others. Please visit us at lairdandpartners.com for more information on the agency.
We are currently looking for a unique integrated strategic leader who is skilled in brand planning, fluent in digital and social, and is a creative storyteller. The right person for this role is curious, insight driven and a hybrid thinker - with strategic discipline and the natural ability to navigate style driven brands.
- Experience leading the integrated planning process, internally and with client / agency partners
- Hybrid thinker with expertise in brand, digital and social strategy
- Expert in developing brand positioning and purpose, from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability for developing fully integrated activation and communication plans
- Able to bring a level of inspiration, simplicity and sophistication when writing creative briefs, briefing creative teams, and crafting strategic narrative
- Partner and counselor to creative teams to help shape creative and conceptual thinking
- Track record of pitching and winning business
- Trusted by clients as a source for ongoing strategic thought leadership and counsel
- The ability to know a great idea when they see it, and to know when and how to make it better
- Ability to interpret data and analytics to shape strategic and creative recommendations
- On top of current and emerging platforms, consumer behavior and cultural trends
- The presence to capture and hold a room - natural ability to collaborate and present to executive leadership
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of research skills
- Integrated creative agency experience
- Fashion or luxury experience
- 8+ years of experience client-side and/or agency-side (preferred)