Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency for brands who win with style, elevation and cultural relevance. Our creative excellence, combined with sound strategic thinking and consumer insights, enables us to take our clients to leadership positions with an integrated and multi-disciplinary point of view. Our collaborative and award-winning partnerships are driven by our offerings: brand strategy, creative, identity and design, experiential marketing, and talent and digital storytelling services at the highest level of execution. An engaged, aligned and purpose driven agency, Laird+Partners promotes a culture where employees are inspired to do and be recognized for their best work; a culture where everyone can find career development and personal fulfillment.
Current clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Tiffany & Co., Escada, Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and others. Check us out at lairdandpartners.com.
L+P is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Founder/Chief Creative Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to be fully immersed in the world of fashion and luxury branding. Candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and possess a great attitude. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly talented team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships and credibility with staff and external contacts, as this person often serves as the face of the company and “gatekeeper” to the office of the Founder.
- Manage high-volume scheduling of appointments, including coordination of internal/external meetings/calls and engagements
- Create accurate and detailed day-to-day calendar from this schedule
- Assist with bookkeeping responsibilities—filing expense reports and paying all bills on time; reconciliation of personal and professional expenses
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements; manage reservations and create detailed trip itineraries
- Heavy email screening and management, including the drafting of electronic communication
- Heavy phone coverage and call screening
- Document organization and filing
- Other professional and personal tasks as needed
- Minimum of two (2) years prior experience as executive/administrative assistant preferred; however comparable experience may be considered
- Pleasant demeanor and an ability to build strong relationships and credibility with agency staff and external, senior contacts
- Working knowledge of fashion advertising industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, efficient, resourceful, and proactive, particularly under pressure – a team player who sees tasks from start to finish with oversight only as necessary
- Work ethic that is intuitive to anticipate the needs of executives, maintaining professionalism and diplomacy with immediacy
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, both personal and professional
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in InDesign is a plus