Founded in 2002, Laird+Partners is the leading branding and creative agency specializing in fashion, luxury, and lifestyle. We combine sound strategic thinking with the highest level of creative execution.
Current clients include: Tommy Hilfiger, Tiffany & Co., Hue, Jimmy Choo, Ferragamo, among others. Please visit us at lairdandpartners.com for more information on the agency.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our New York office. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the timely and orderly flow of all projects, working directly with Account Services from project inception to materials release and billing.
- Coordinate, manage, and execute the logistics, scheduling and production needs for multiple projects (both video and print)
- Confer with key team members to develop a project plan, milestones, and required tasks for each project
- Develop, maintain, and communicate time-sensitive, up-to-date project schedules, while working closely with Video Production, Creative, and Account Services
- Prepare daily task lists and status—consisting of work in progress, upcoming work, and expectations from departments through specified time frame
- Follow up to ensure project goals are being met and provide direction and solutions to issues when needed
- Maintain current and consistent project files and folders
- Monitor departments to ensure efficient time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to identify or even anticipate potential roadblocks or issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to foster inter-departmental relationships
- Organized, efficient, detail-oriented and a self-starter – a team player who sees tasks from start to finish with oversight only as necessary
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 1-3 years project management experience, minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred