Responsible for performing equipment repairs and preventative maintenance in an effort to ensure studio standards and functionality are being maintained at a high level and minimal impact to production time.
Essential Job Functions
- Extensive knowledge of laser/water jet cutters and automated machinery centers.
- Performs and/or schedules maintenance on equipment throughout the facility. Includes production equipment/machines, tooling, forklifts, scissor lifts, vehicles, and copiers.
- Performs preventative maintenance and safety inspections, reporting any unsafe working conditions and/or faulty equipment.
- Tracks all maintenance requests and follows on work order status to ensure completion.
- Assists in ordering, inventorying, and storing of maintenance parts and supplies.
- First point of contact for information and support for procedures.
- Participates in new machinery installations and projects.
- Manages all maintenance contracts for all studio equipment.
- 3+ years education and/or equivalent job experience in trade related fields.
- Proficient in most areas of maintenance including; electrical, plumbing, HVAC, light carpentry, construction, and general facilities knowledge.
- Certification in specialized maintenance field preferred.
- Skilled at troubleshooting and finding innovative solutions to problems.
- Proven ability to be self-directed, self-motivated, and ability manage multiple projects.
- Effectively communicate with departments as needed to implement, maintain and coordinate maintenance schedules and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.