The Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and production support to the Media Services Department with a focus on supporting the department’s efforts relating to public relations.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and update key PR documents for both internal and external viewing and connect with our external PR team to ensure their accuracy and validity.
- Provide support to the Marketing Production Manager with planning and executing tours for VIP guests.
- Maintain Costume Character sets and assist in their delivery to and from events.
- Assist in monitoring projects to ensure that time and resource commitments are as scheduled (help keep artists on track with priorities).
- Coordinate daily with Manager of Media Services, Marketing Production Manager, and Coordinators to prioritize tasks and provide follow up and reminders on action items.
- Work with HR and Production management to help support requests for media to support planned studio events.
- Assist the Media Services Manager and the Marketing Production Manager in pulling together crew gifts/VIP gifts/Swag bags.
- Take notes in meetings and send notes out to appropriate people.
- Order lunches and dinners for the team when needed
- Plan and coordinate department special events.
- Help manage and support tracking of marketing equipment.
- Help maintain the LAIKA website
- Some travel may be required.
- Prior experience in public relations a plus.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, time manage.
- Detail oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Excel, Word, FileMaker.
- Prior production experience, a plus.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.