The CNC Programmer/Machinist is required to program, set up, and operate a number of CNC machines to produce precision miniature parts for in house use. Attention to detail is critical in performing the necessary steps according to drawings and designs provided.
Essential Job Functions
- Programming and machine set-up for: Mazak INTEGREX i100s Multi-Task machine, Haas VF1 Vertical Machining Center, Makino U3 Wire EDM
- Programming using: FeatureCAM & Autodesk Inventor
- Help with creating, organizing and sustaining a system to track all parts, programs, fixtures and related digital and physical assets
- Ordering tools and materials
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- QC parts to meet blueprint tolerances
- Ability to work independently and be self sufficient
- Communicating with other departments in order to best meet their needs
- Minimum 5 years experience CAM programming
- FeatureCAM, GibbsCAM or MasterCAM programming experience (FeatureCAM preferred)
- Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience
- Ability to read G-Code and work with macro variables
- Multi-axis and Multi-task machining experience
- Renishaw probing experience
- Solidworks or Inventor experience (Inventor preferred)
- Self starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and commitment to excellence
- Takes pride in their work
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.