The Administrative Coordinator provides department support by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects. There is a strong emphasis on accounting and budgeting principles and processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages vendor files, certificates of insurance, and tracks all Administrative Service business documents.
- Processes financial reports, coding, P cards, purchase orders, and budgeting process.
- Manages and trains internal departments on the visitor management system and access control.
- Schedules and attends various department meetings, including documentation and tracking action items.
- Assists with various department projects, trainings and other production related requirements.
- Provides administrative support for key department individuals.
- Manages company phones including purchases, set up, troubleshooting, and distribution.
- Manages production walkie talkies and distribution.
- 3+ years experience in an office environment of which 2 or more years is directly related to Operations and Facilities.
- Knowledge of accounting and budgeting principles.
- Production experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Apple and iPhone systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and proficient in Photoshop.
- Ability to analyze information and demonstrate critical thinking.
- Strong customer service or coordination experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.