Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 11 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden,Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia) and ElTenedor (Spain).
We are looking for a passionate, data driven, user oriented and humble colleague, ready to give it all in order to change an industry.
Your role within the TheFork Organization:
Reporting to a member of the Executive Leadership team, you would be in charge of continuously optimizing, scaling and managing our current infrastructures and processes whilst maintaining or increasing satisfaction among those affected.
What you will do:
- Monitor strategic projects to enhance local and central teams satisfaction
- Challenge current way of working, identify process inefficiencies and focus on continuous improvement, notably through automation
- Provide efficient tools to support key business processes where needed
- Ensure a high level of satisfaction on all projects
- Demonstrate notable efficiencies in all projects
You will join an agile and dynamic team, in a fast moving “scale-up” environment and will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
- Challenge everything and thrive for operational excellence
- Analyze data, benchmark best practices & solutions, provide competitive & technological watch to identify key areas of improvement
- Work closely with local and central teams to collect needs & constraints
- Understand, challenge and address identified needs: sit with business teams, analyze root causes and identify optimizations, design new processes and roll-out plans
- Take part to strategic / large-scale projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact:
- Participate to projects design and results monitoring/analysis
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders
- Support stream leaders with analysis, meeting/workshops preparation & animation
- Solve problems and escalate to business leaders when needed
- Strengthen & scale project management, change management & knowledge sharing practices within the company
- Provide internal teams with optimal onboarding and support, to maximize operational efficiency
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure new processes/tools/ best practices adoption and increase communication and knowledge sharing
Who you are
- Master's Degree as well as a top Business or Engineering School
- 2-4 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent excel skills
- Required soft skills: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, humble and eager to learn, team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, French or another European language would be a strong plus
The position is based in Barcelona, with trips to other offices worldwide
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)