Lafayette Square is an impact-driven, minority-owned investment platform. Founded by Damien Dwin in 2020, the Firm confronts critical societal challenges with capital and services in three core areas: housing, jobs, and financial inclusion. For more information about Lafayette Square, please visit lafayettesquare.com
Reports to: Vice President of Investor Relations
Lafayette Square Holding Company, LLC (“Lafayette Square,” “Lafayette,” or the “Firm”) is an impact-driven, minority-owned investment platform. Founded by Damien Dwin in 2020, the Firm confronts critical societal challenges with services and capital in three core areas: housing, jobs, and financial inclusion.
Lafayette Square believes the combination of services and capital can create long-term, sustainable impact in housing, jobs, and financial inclusion. The Firm leverages its investment process, technology, and strategic partnerships to support those that have been meaningfully underserved by traditional financial institutions. Lafayette’s mission is to be the leading provider of impact-driven capital, financing communities, entrepreneurs, and diverse investment talent.
The team is seeking a client service professional to contribute to areas such as client onboarding and subscription processes, client service workflows, managing investor inquiries, and the implementation of strategic client service initiatives for a burgeoning firm. This is an opportunity to join on the ground floor of a well-capitalized asset management company with ample deployable capital.
- Manage and oversee new client onboarding process in partnership with third party administrator – including subscriptions, KYC/AML, transfers and entering in all data into internal databases.
- Oversee the distribution of materials to investors by working closely with the CFO, CTO, Finance team, and third-party administrator
- Work in partnership with Investor Relations team, Finance Team and Technology Team to build out client service workflows.
- Regularly speak with clients to answer inquiries relating to existing accounts.
- Utilize and contribute to the maintenance of the Firm's CRM system - Salesforce and Investor Portal - InvestorFlow.
- Receive, track and respond to information requests and complete them quickly and accurately; work cross functionally with other team(s) to clarify requests and manage client expectations when necessary.
- Build relationships with subject matter experts internally and externally.
- Experience: 4-6+ experience in Finance and Accounting, Investor Relations and/or Asset Management (Big 4 Accounting firm is a plus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Strong academic credentials – Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Mature, responsible, and entrepreneurial qualities to complement the existing team.
- Must have demonstrated excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Experience with and commitment to utilizing technology for streamlining processes, workflows and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally to translate ideas into conception and ultimately execution.
- Must possess understanding of the job at the strategic as well as tactical levels. Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about Lafayette Square's overall mission and goals
Competitive with market.
For more information, please email your resume to: email@example.com.