Visualize yourself working at a ‘Best Place To Work’, Mission Driven Company, surrounded by kind, humble, smart, talented, problem solving, goal oriented people who are committed to helping others.
Want to work on something that matters? Voted Best Places To Work By Fortune & Great Places To Work for the past 2 years in a row.
Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
What You’ll Do
- Help identify and source great talent using social media, job boards, and network
- Reach Out to potential candidates to gain interest
- Schedule pre screening calls for recruiting manager
- Post Job Postings on Careersite and Applicant tracking system
- Focused on beginning funnel of candidate sourcing process
- Follow Up with candidates
- Schedule interviews and onsites for hiring managers
- Support Talent Acquisition team
Who You Are
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Detail Oriented
- A team player, quick thinker, and a fast learner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive approach
- Excellent written skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to manage time for optimum productivity and plan ahead for the day
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic and consistently exceed goals
- Ability work independently and with a team
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity
- Experience and passion for all forms of networking - social networks, user groups, job boards, personal contacts, referrals, etc.
What You’ve Done
- Experience sourcing and working on a recruiting team and finding talent
- Experience and passion for all forms of networking - social networks, user groups, job boards, personal contacts, referrals, etc
- Experience supporting a Talent Acquisition Team
- Experience scheduling calls and interviews and managing multiple hiring manager calendars
- Experience with Linkedin recruiter, Job Boards, & Social media
- Experience with Boolean Searches
- Experience using Applicant Tracking systems ( preferably Greenhouse)
- Completed a 4 year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience interviewing and screening candidates
If you are passionate about people and recruiting and thrive in a dynamic, team-driven environment focused on making a difference.
Email jobs[at] email@example.com .
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.