Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators who are going after a huge market by putting the customer at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data science, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
The Ladder Customer Experience Team is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to build a quality program that will scale as we grow. You will be responsible for creating and operating the structure of quality assurance across inbound and outbound customer communications to ensure the highest standards of customer experience and compliance.
What You’ll Do
- Create, implement, and lead a quality assurance program reviewing emails, calls, and live chat
- Create quality standards in accordance with insurance regulations and the Ladder voice
- Perform routine quality reviews following the structure you establish
- Gather and report on areas of improvement within team processes and individual development
- Improve customer satisfaction through addressing patterns associated with dissatisfied customer feedback
- Deliver unbiased feedback in a transparent and coaching manner to individuals and managers
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects that improve the customer experience
- Develop and analyze trends and deliver training to address any identified issues
- Help to identify team process improvements
- 3+ years in a quality assurance role in fintech or other regulated industry
- 2+ years of experience leading project delivery
- Experience developing and implementing operational processes
- A startup mentality and can adapt quickly to changes
- Deep emotional-intelligence and are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and can effectively communicate complex, abstract ideas
- Experience coaching, training and developing individuals