Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators who are going after a huge market by putting the customer at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data science, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
The Ladder Customer Experience Team is looking for a team Manager to oversee and support a team of Customer Experience Associates. You will be responsible for coaching, feedback, mentorship, and professional development of your team members.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of 6-8 Customer Experience Associates
- Lead team members providing omnichannel service (e.g., email, voice, chat) while encouraging and reinforcing best practices for delightful customer experience
- Encourage empathetic service, demonstrating care and curiosity, with a commitment to going above and beyond to solve user problems
- Work with external partners to facilitate a smooth purchasing experience for customers
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects that improve the customer experience
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and recommend ideas to increase customer satisfaction
- Assist with CX team strategy and operations as the team grows and scales
- Recruit and hire new Customer Experience Associates
- 3+ years people management on a customer-facing team, technical industry preferred
- Passion for developing and coaching individuals
- Start-up mentality. Desire to roll-up your sleeves, problem-solve, and get things done
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Deep emotional-intelligence and passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills
- Licensed in life insurance (or willing to be)