Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We've combined a dead-simple, online application with automatic, real-time underwriting to make instant decisions and provide on-the-spot coverage.
What you’ll do:
As our Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll take responsibility for owning the performance and growth of Ladder's digital marketing channels (paid search, paid social, video, etc). You’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of campaign performance from budgeting, audience and creative optimization, forecasting, and reporting. Your objective will be to scale Ladder’s channels as efficiently as possible as the business continues on a trajectory of rapid growth.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you’ll work closely with other members of the marketing, creative, and engineering teams to manage all aspects of digital performance channels. You’ll be responsible for both growth of existing campaigns, and thinking entrepreneurially about driving incremental business through new and emerging channels.
Our ideal candidate has 5-8 years of hands-on experience managing digital performance campaigns. They are highly skilled at digging deep into data, identifying trends, and communicating findings. They’ll demonstrate strong capabilities in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets), reporting tools (Tableau, Looker, or similar), and digital ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DSPs etc).
Must be able to work in the US without a visa.
- Develop strategies to maximize growth and efficiency of digital channels.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Ladder’s digital marketing channels (Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc)
- Report performance results and forecasts up and across the organization
- Partner with in-house creative team to continuously test and optimize creative
- Partner with analytics and data science on reporting, attribution, automation, experimentation, and audience management
- Remain current on the latest tools, beta products, and industry trends, identifying new opportunities to efficiently scale the business
- Be the thought leader in digital marketing and make recommendations for new opportunities
- 5-8 years experience managing performance marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Google and Facebook Ads (and ideally other digital platforms)
- Take ownership and move fast
- Excellent communication skills
- Think both creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Excel in managing to challenging KPI targets (leads, policies, cost per policy, and LTV)
- Ideally have experience in insurance or other financial services