Want to work on something that matters? Ladder has reinvented life insurance to offer direct-to-consumer, instant, fully underwritten term policies online. With stellar prices, no hidden fees, and the flexibility to adjust or cancel your coverage anytime, Ladder is life insurance that people love.
We believe in a world where no family has to deal with financial distress while enduring the loss of a person they love. Ladder is on a mission to redeem life insurance and close the $16T life insurance gap in the United States. By leveraging our full stack platform and our rigorous commitment to data and ML, we are spearheading a revolution to make life insurance as accessible as it can be.
What you’ll do
You will use your expertise in data analysis to inform core business decisions, feature development, and product funnel improvements.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product — a delightful, smart, straightforward user experience that works in concert with precision underwriting
- Build reports and turn data into knowledge that can be leveraged by the product team
- Work closely with the product team to help make data-driven decisions, understand data trends, and ensure data integrity and quality
- Become an expert in our data elements and architecture, as well as our acquisition methods and product design/flows
- Report to a Director, Product Management
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of data analytics or business intelligence experience in the context of a consumer technology product company
- Strong SQL skills and an expertise in reporting tools like Tableau
- Solid analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative team-oriented mindset
- A ruthless commitment to accuracy and data integrity, along with the understanding that data is one piece of a puzzle
- A spirit of curiosity and generous listening
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.