Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data science so users can get the coverage they want and need.
What You’ll Do
- Work with hiring managers to write, edit and post job descriptions
- Identify and engage unique candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Review and manage inbound applicants and external recruiting agencies
- Screen and coordinate screens for candidates
- Coordinate, create and manage interview loops
- Design, create and manage recruiting system (ATS) and pipeline activity
- Create and manage referral program
- Work with hiring manager to onboard new hires
- Calculate recruiting metrics, maintain data integrity, proactively share internally and use data to drive improvements
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management
Who You Are
- Self Starter who can operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Enthusiastic, passionate, gets things done.
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.