Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We've combined a dead-simple, online application with automatic, real-time underwriting to make instant decisions and provide on-the-spot coverage.
As our Marketing Analyst, you’ll be responsible for analyzing performance data across all marketing channels (search, social, podcast, TV, etc) to uncover insights that will help Ladder drive efficient growth. You will also own and manage our paid search channel.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you’ll work closely with other members of the marketing, product, and engineering teams to generate insights from data, propose & test hypotheses, and share learnings across the business. You will be responsible for growing the paid search channel, improving profitability, and hitting channel performance goals.
Our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in a highly analytic role, preferably involving performance marketing channels. They are highly skilled at digging deep into data, identifying trends, and communicating findings. They’ll demonstrate strong capabilities in spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets), reporting tools (Tableau, Looker, or similar), and SQL.
- Analysis and reporting of performance channel KPIs
- Own growth and optimization of paid search
- Optimize targeting strategy by leveraging customer insight and data science
- Partner with data science on channel measurement and attribution
- Derive insights from campaign performance and quality KPIs to continuously optimize for profitable growth
- Build and maintain performance dashboards with support of our analysts to monitor partner performance, identify areas of opportunity, and share high-level insight across the organization
- Effectively manage projects with strong organizational and communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in a highly analytical role
- Take ownership and move fast
- Excellent communication skills
- Think both creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Collaborate well with cross-functional teams, particularly engineering and product
- Excel in managing to challenging KPI targets (leads, policies, cost per policy, and LTV)
- Desire to learn and grow your marketing skill set across other channels
- Ideally have experience in insurance or other financial services