Associate Product Manager
PRODUCT n. \ prod·uct | \ ˈprä-(ˌ)dəkt \ the holistic user experience—where what is seen and what is unseen work in concert to solve the user problem.
Want to work on something that matters? Ladder has reinvented life insurance to offer instant, fully underwritten term policies online. With stellar prices, no hidden fees, and the flexibility to adjust or cancel your coverage anytime, Ladder is life insurance that people love.
We believe in a world where no family has to deal with financial distress while enduring the loss of a person they love. Ladder is on a mission to close the $16T life insurance gap in the United States. By leveraging our full stack platform and our rigorous commitment to AI, we are spearheading a revolution to make life insurance as accessible as it can be.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Above all else, stand in the shoes of our users and solve user problems
- Understand Ladder’s vision and strategy
- Work on a cross-functional team including product, engineering, design, and data. Collaborate across Ladder with teammates from customer experience, marketing, business development, legal, and finance
- Develop products and features, and help guide them from initial concept to launch
- Live and breathe our data. It’s the first line of feedback from users
- Prioritize ruthlessly
- Conduct user research, analyze metrics, and integrate learnings
WHO YOU ARE:
- A curious, motivated learner
- A generous listener
- Highly empathetic
- A master of collaboration who is comfortable making tough decisions
- Someone who comes to the table with a perspective, yet holds it loosely, seeking insights from others
- Committed to user-centered everything
- A strong communicator
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of product experience at a high growth technology company with a desire to grow in Product Management
- A deep empathy for our users
- The analytical and technical ability to leverage data in your decisions (SQL preferred, Tableau, Excel)
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.View other open roles at ladderlife.com/careers .