Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators working to fix this big problem by putting the user at the center of all we do. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data science to help users get the coverage they want and need.
- Help set product strategy with data-driven recommendations
- Translate complex findings into a simple story
- Communicating the state of the business and product to stakeholders
- Work with product and engineering to solve problems and identify opportunities
- See beyond the numbers and understand our customers and the greater business context
- Work with product to define experiments and success criteria
- Conceptualize, build, and iterate on visualizations and dashboards
- Create self-service analytics tools
Qualities We Value
- Professional experience as a business analyst (2+ years preferred)
- Comfortable with SQL and experience with a programming language (Python/R is a plus)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with non-technical team members
- Ability to identify important metrics that guide decision makers to the correct insights