Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
- Be a Ladder ambassador and delight consumers by confidently delivering a high-quality customer experience that educate consumers on life insurance
- Work directly with customers to enthusiastically guide them through the process while providing a unique industry experience
- Deliver empathetic service, demonstrating care and curiosity, with a commitment to going above and beyond to solve user problems
- Collaborating on cross-functional projects to improve our customer experience such as developing outreach strategies and improving our service
- Recommend and create initiatives that increase customer satisfaction and represent the voice of the customer internally
- 2+ years in customer-facing role, in a technical industry preferred
- You have a startup mentality; you are a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- You own customer issues from start to finish
- You are an open-ended listener, seeking to understand the customer's needs
- You love thinking creatively and developing solutions for ambiguous problems
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively communicate complex, abstract ideas