Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data, so users can get the coverage they want and need.
What You’ll Do
- Know and understand our users’ needs deeply and comprehensively
- Understand Ladder’s vision, strategic priorities, and competitive position
- Develop products and enhancements and guide them from initial concept to launch
- Collaborate with world-class engineers, designers, and marketers to maximize the product’s impact. Scope, spec, and phase product requirement
- Conduct user research, analyze metrics, and integrate learnings. Focus on data
Who You Are
- A master of collaboration who is comfortable working with many cross-functional stakeholders and making tough decisions.
- Committed to continuous learning, iteration, and user-centered everything
- Great communicator (oral and written) who listens well and asks the right questions and has a sense of humor
What You’ve Done
- 2+ years of product experience at a leading consumer technology company
- Experience taking a product from concept through launch
- A degree in computer science, engineering, math or equivalent practical experience